Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bath time with Max

Max loves to take baths, which is probably a good thing since his dad would disown him if he didn't! I learned how to do swaddle bathing in the NICU and Max loves it. In fact, he loves it so much that right after I took this picture he pooped! But never fear, that's the nice thing about doing it in a storage bin - you can change the water pretty easy.
Max had another check up today and he weighs 7lbs. 8 oz. and he has officially been born now. :) (it was my due date last week). He's doing really good and he even got circumcised today so he's a real man now! And can I just say gross about the whole circumcision thing! Yuck! Sicko boys.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are training him early to like the water. I do think Toby would consider disowning him if he didn't! Thanks for blogging all the pictures of Max so we can watch him as he grows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so stinkin cute, I think he looks like Megan a bit. Super cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! Poor guy! That is the worst day! It was so hard for me the day we had to take Stryder back to the Dr. for his....I didnt wanna go! It is all worth it in the end :)

    ReplyDelete