Friday, April 3, 2009

No Parents, No Rules

Toby's parents took Megan and her 2 cousins (Camryn & Chad) to California for a fun trip! And they did have a lot of fun! They went to the beach, a boat tour to see the sea lions, Disneyland, and the American Girls Doll store for the girls! She came home with some cool toys and a few new outfits for her doll. I was pretty jealous.
Megan had way too much fun and can't stop talking about it. We're still trying to remind her now that she's home that there are rules, but that's not going very well. I'm looking at these pictures and realizing Toby and Megan have both been on fun trips in the last month, and I'm thinking to myself - it must be my turn soon?! But alas, I realize this cannot happen because of Mr. Max. Oh well.
Thanks to Grandpa Bish and Grandma Leila for the great trip!


On the boat tour
Getting their doll's hair done.
(Wouldn't that be cool if that was your job!
"What do you do? I do doll's hair.":) )
Having lunch with their dolls

Camryn, Megan, Chad

2 comments:

  1. OK, i'm so jealous. How fun! And I never knew you could take your doll somewhere to get its hair done. I guess it's a good thing I have boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boat tour - my favorite pic! Megan is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete