Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sweats Day

Today has been what I like to call a "Sweats Day". Days like this are when I don't feel like participating with the rest of the world, so I stick it to the man and put on my most comfortable t-shirt and jeans, throw my hair in a ponytail and call it good. I wish I had a good pair of sweats like Max does, but my comfy jeans will have to do.

Unfortunately, because of recent events, I think I will be having many days like this. So if you ever see me around town looking like this, you might want to stay away. It usually means I'm not in the mood to be social.

I apologize to my husband who has to come home from work and see me like this. Just find a picture where I look good in and hold on tight. It might be a while until you see me like that again.

2 comments:

  1. You guys have the cutest dang little kids! And April - you would look good no matter what! I hope things start looking up for you - SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you deserve as many "sweats days" as you want, and Max looks pretty cozy.

    ReplyDelete