Monday, November 8, 2010

Daylight Savings...A curse or a blessing?

I've decided that Daylight Savings is a curse from the devil.
I get that back in the day the farmers needed the extra light and yada, yada - but lets be honest, if a farmer needs lights he probably just flips a switch and voila! He has lights.
But it's definitely not worth it to have ornery, sleep deprived kids who in turn make their parents ornery and sleep deprived.
Daylight Savings must have been invented by a man who didn't consult with his wife, and if he had kids he must have never helped out because he would have realized what a crappy week they have after!
So the moral of the story?
Men should ALWAYS consult with their wives. The world would be a much better place.

2 comments:

  1. You are so wise. I've found that just about everything bad in my life (with the exception of Mom and Linz dying) can all be blamed on my husband.

    ReplyDelete