Thursday, December 16, 2010

Blessed be Heavy Drugs

I haven't had a good night sleep in over a month. Anyone that's been pregnant probably understands this. I wake up at 2 am every morning wide awake with my legs feeling like they're ready to dance the jig. I can't make coherent sentences anymore. My family has learned they have to listen really hard to everything I say so that hopefully something will make sense. When I drive to places, I can't remember how I got there. So I was trying to figure out how I'm now supposed to take care of 3 children when I'm already sleep deprived.
Luckily I had a Dr. appointment yesterday and I finally remembered to tell her that I couldn't sleep and she said, "Tylenol PM, it's the best - take it every night if you want." Oh, and I want. Last night I slept through the night! It's been so long, I woke up crying because I was so happy! Now I worship Tylenol PM, it's the best thing that's happened the entire pregnancy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh thank you April! It just went on my shopping list!! I never knew pregnancy and sleep could exist together.

    ReplyDelete