Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bunkbeds make me feel old.

We bought bunkbeds for Max and the soon to be other boy and I have to say it really made me feel old. I don't buy bunkbeds - that's what my parents do! But I'm guess I'm not as young as I used to be because all the people in college look like babies to me.
Speaking of babies - I am still pregnant in case you were wondering. Yes, I made it past 33 weeks which is when I had Max. I am huge and sometimes wish that this thing inside me weren't inside me, especially when he jams his foot up my ribs. Other than that things are going just fine.

3 comments:

  1. cute bunk beds! they look kind of like ours. Yep, thats right. we bought bunk beds LAST SUMMER so don't feel too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE Max! I can I keep him?
    I like bunkbeds. Can't wait for THE Oregon trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, thats exactly how I felt.....and arent they fun to put sheets on? Yes....so fun. :)

    ReplyDelete