Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas

We had another fun Christmas this year.
Toby is modeling the speedo that we got for the new babe.
Megan got enough art stuff to keep her busy for a long time.
And of course, all Max cared about were his cars.
Santa brought a new American Girl doll for Megan
And I got a Clapper. Yep, that's what I said - a Clapper. I hate reading in bed & then having to roll over and try to reach my lamp. So Toby got me the clapper and it's great! Call me old, but you're just jealous. My bedroom is now complete with all lazy gadgets. I have a clock that projects the time on the ceiling and now the clapper! Hooray!

2 comments:

  1. "Clap on!*clap*clap* Clap off!" That infomercial is now running through my head. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! That art set is hilarious!!! It is HUGE! I love all the new pix! I just wanna pinch the cheeks off Max he is so flippin cute. How can you not kiss him all day long....maybe you do. :) I would get nothing done!

    ReplyDelete