Friday, February 11, 2011

It's a Miracle!

For dinner last night I made one of my favorite meals: bourbon chicken. It is divine and I highly recommend it. Max has actually been eating dinner lately which is a miracle all by itself, but usually when I make something like this with chicken in it, I have to cut up the chicken into minuscule pieces to try to hide them. I did that again last night and he took one bite and I thought that was it, but then he kept pointing to the big pieces of chicken in the pan so I finally gave him one thinking he would throw it across the room, but to my surprise he put it in his mouth and ate it! And when he was done he said, "delicious!". We couldn't believe it! I think we scared him because we all started cheering so loud and telling him what a big boy he was. Then (this is the best part) he ate another piece of chicken! I almost fainted. It was a great day in our household. Definitely one that deserved a post.
I tried to get a picture of him smiling because he was sooo happy that he had a full tummy, but of course that didn't happen.
But you can obviously tell I'm happy because I didn't even get mad at him for climbing on his car table!

1 comment:

  1. hilarious! I can totally picture you guys cheering him on.

    ReplyDelete