Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Hikes, Rainbows & Soccer


We went on our annual hike to Pretty Valley to see the leaves. Although, there weren't a lot of pretty leaves to see since it was so hot and dry this summer the leaves just turned brown and died. But we had fun anyway! The kids love cooking their hot dogs by the fire and throwing anything into the fire!
We made it through our 6 weeks of craziness, I mean, soccer. It was extra crazy this year because I couldn't sign them up for the same night and that meant I had to work around dance, tumbling, and mutual. Thank heavens for nice neighbors that helped get the kids where they needed to be! On Max's last soccer game, it rained - again (he was cursed) but the most awesome rainbows I've ever seen came out! I definitely wasn't watching the game.


We never got them all at once - we'll have to work on that.

I can't even count how many rocks Max threw down the mountain, but it was a lot. Can you see the rock he threw?

If you look close, you can see the triple rainbow!


This is no filter. This is what it looked like as the sun was setting.

Sam's team. (Cam, Sam & Miles)


No comments:

Post a Comment