Tuesday, May 30, 2017

BYU Heaven

We found out from some friends that there was going to be a BYU Fanfest at the fairgrounds that are down the street! So we called superfan, Brother Ditto, and headed out. We got there right as the football players were getting off the bus. They're huge! I felt so small compared to them. I should hire one of them to walk around with me all the time so I can feel small and skinny! Sam got a picture with the cheerleaders, then asked for their autograph. It's one of his prized possessions! The coach is super nice and hugged everyone before we got a picture. The football players were all super nice and fun and I wish I'd gotten video when they started dancing, it was awesome. Basically, we all left feeling giddy and couldn't believe all the cool people we'd met! Even Toby was excited, and he's not even True Blue. Slow and steady - I am showing him the error of his ways and bringing him back to the path of truth and righteousness.
Sam's new girlfriends.




Max had a pretty good throw!


Quarterback!

Sam asked for an autograph from the guy on the left because he 'liked his hair'. Hopefully the player wasn't too offended!

This guy is huge!!! And super nice! Look at his hand around Megan, it's bigger than her face!

1 comment:

  1. This is so awesome. Priceless pictures. Those shoulder pads are way cool Sam.

    ReplyDelete