Thursday, May 17, 2018

Week of Highs and Lows

Getting that trophy was the only thing that kept him going. He was so excited to get one like Max!
   Sam finished his Let's Play Music program!! Yippee! With him and Max doing it, I've been doing it for 6 years straight now. And although I love the program and will tell everyone to do it - I am soooo glad it's over! It's a lot of work! Sam is also happy he's done. It's not his favorite thing to do. He's actually pretty good at the piano, he just doesn't have the patience to sit still long enough to practice. Shocking, I know.
Sam did a great job composing his song. It was called Fishing in the Amazon, and it was pretty good!


So happy it's over!
 The next day, we celebrated Lindsey's life. It's been 10 year since she passed away! Crazy! We went for a hike and roasted dogs, we thought that was fitting for her. We also listened to some of her music which was not Dad approved. But the grandkids thought Aunt Linz must be pretty cool because that music was fun to listen to!
It's also the same week we celebrate Mother's Day and my Mom's birthday. I guess it's kind of good it all comes at once so we can get it over with.

I'm holding Linz's favorite - a bag of jelly belly's!


We're getting old.

The flowers blooming on the hillside were beautiful.
Hooray for Aunt Linz!


No comments:

Post a Comment