Monday, November 27, 2023

Luminaria

Finding things to do with a missionary during winter is not easy. But I knew we needed to get out of the house because Megan was going stir crazy. I saw a commercial for Luminaria and thought - done! And it turned out to be a great idea. We loved all the lights and decorations. And going through the Come Unto Him garden with a missionary was extra special.


My cute missionary!


The circles changed color when you stepped on them!


Sam's bright colors matched!

One of Me and Megan's favorite stories - the woman with the issue of blood who touched Jesus' robe

Megan was excited for this Restoration statue.

They had a cool fire and ice show


Some friends talked me into a paint night. All I could do was laugh about it.
I caught Max fixing his hair WHILE he was cleaning the bathroom. Ewwww

 



No comments:

Post a Comment