Friday, January 5, 2024

Christmas Break

Since we had such warm weather, we enjoyed a day at the zoo!
Christmas break was a long one and I was worried we wouldn't have anything to do, but of course we managed to have just the right amount of relaxation and stuff to do. But we were definitely ready to go back to school!



The boys managed one okayish day of skiing


Walks to the pond

Me & Toby hiked the Y while Sam was at...

BYU lacrosse camp! He loved every minute of it and got smashed by 2 huge guys and didn't die so now he knows he will live if it happens in the future.


The annual Johnson Christmas party





New Year's Eve on a Sunday is pretty anti climatic. Here's the boys doing their minuscule fireworks while real ones go off in the background!


New Years Day was so warm we played pickle ball

Max got to hold a puppy

And I finished the hardest puzzle I've ever done. Seriously. I had to sort eyeballs and noses. I hope I still like the movie after this.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment