Monday, February 26, 2024

St. George Repeat

Some friends wanted to go to St. George a couple of weeks after I went with my sisters. No problem! I was in! We did a lot of the same things but had gorgeous weather. We went to the parade of homes and saw crazy, crazy houses. Apparently we all need a butlers kitchen so that our main kitchen doesn't look messy. No thanks! We also went to Top Golf where we all showed that none of us are good at golfing! We stayed up way too late talking and enjoyed sleeping in. It was glorious!
Found the best crepe place ever!

My favorite house

This was a 7 million dollar home that comes with a lazy river, dirt bike track and a soccer field. No big deal.

They had a manequin floating in the lazy river. Made me laugh.

Waiting for our Mexican food

Totally worth it judging by our smiles!

I went for a hike to Elephant Arch one morning since it was just up the street from where we were staying. I loved all these cairns.


Elephant Arch


Loved this new development with a man made lake. It would be so fun!

There was a house decorated in all viking stuff.



Kristin's squat before she hit was my favorite

Watching stake conference on the way home. Can you spot my dad and Max right behind him??

 

No comments:

Post a Comment