Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Sprinklers and Teeter-Totters



Now the weather is getting too hot! But we are enjoying it! I was doing some yard work and needed to turn the sprinklers on and Megan asked if she could put her swimsuit on and run through them, at first I was going to say no because it was too cold, but then I realized it was really hot out there as you could tell by the sweat dripping down my face! So she had a great time and insisted that I get her sunglasses while she laid on the warm cement!


Toby's parents gave us this teeter-totter because they got a different one. We finally put it together last night for family night and I've never heard Megan laugh so hard! All we need is Marcus the Carcus and Ethan the Beaner here to play on it!

2 comments:

  1. Marcus says, "That's pretty cool!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcus also says, "You should come to Japan and bring your teeter totter. We love you Megan."

    ReplyDelete