Thursday, June 5, 2008

Le Weep! (as Linz would say)




Mel & the boys are back in Japan and we are all so sad! We miss Marcus the Carcus and Ethan the Beaner! Oh, and Mel! :) But we had a lot of fun our last day! We went to Lagoon to let the kids ride on their rides and on the way their my cheap, cheap wagon wheel broke! So we took off the broken part and kept going all the while trying not to pee our pants from laughing so hard! Then when we were almost to the entrance, the axle of the wheel completely broke! So we decided to leave the wagon at Lagoon for them to take care of!
The kids had a great time on the rides! Ethan was the best! Nothing fazed him. On the bumper cars he drove until he crashed into the side and just turned around to watch everyone else drive!
Then for lunch, we got Cafe Rio thanks to Linz! There was some money left in her wallet and we thought it only fitting that we spend it on her favorite food! Thanks Linz!
Then we relaxed and ate our last popsicles together outside! Then said our goodbyes! Megan & Marcus have already planned a trip to fly out to Japan to see them. Megan says she has enough money in her piggy bank! That must be a big piggy bank!

3 comments:

  1. It is so crazy to see how big Megan is now! The last time I saw her was when she was just a few months old.

    I miss Salt Lake so much when I look at your pictures! Especially Liberty Park. Every thing looks like a lot of fun!

    Next time you are in St George, we should hook up! It would be great to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for fun times with cousins! I wonder does anyone remember that my dad calls me beaner? and beantown and beandip, I really can't remember the last time I heard him say my name. I love that you guys call Ethan that too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey April- It was fun seeing you today! Your blog is darling! I will definitely come back often- Your little girl is so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete