Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!



Happy Father's Day! This is a picture of my dad and Megan (doesn't he look snazzy in his tux?). My dad is the greatest. He has always been there for me even when I'm acting like a complete maniac. He taught me how to work and work hard. I know you don't believe me, but I love doing yard work with him. When I think of my dad I picture him doing yard work because that's what he loves to do and we have an awesome yard to show for it. My dad has always worked hard to provide for us kids, even taking jobs that weren't the most glamorous. My dad taught me that education is very important and I'm sure he's proud of the fact that all of his kids have graduated from college. Most important my dad has taught me the gospel. He is the most humble, knowledgeable, spiritual guy I know. If I ever have a question I know I can ask him. He is also the best grandpa in the world! Megan can only go a couple days without seeing him or she starts to go into withdrawals. She loves to have "grandpa treats." I love you dad! Thanks for showing me the way to live a great life! This music is for my dad!



This is a picture that Megan took of Toby! He'll love it! Toby is a great dad! My family always says, "Wouldn't it be so fun to have a dad like Toby!". Megan asks me all day long when daddy's coming home. She hates work days. Toby has been so great this past year. He's had to deal with a lot with me being hospitalized twice and having pneumonia and who knows what else! He never complained once! He's the best! He's very good at reminding me to have fun. Sometimes at bed time, I think he and Megan have a little too much fun! :) But when I tell him that, he looks at me shocked and says, "It's the only time I have to play with her!". Thanks for bringing wonderful music into our home. Thanks for being such a great dad! I love you!

2 comments:

  1. April, I was so excited to see your comment on my blog and to find out that you started one of your own! I loved looking back through all your posts and seeing pics of Megan, well, and of you and Toby as well I guess! Ha ha ;) I can't believe how big Megan is!! If it's okay with you, I will definitely link up your blog to mine so I can check back often! Also, I hope all is well and that you and your family are doing okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sorry, I didn't realize that I am signed in with EJ's account, so these comments are from Camille! :)

    ReplyDelete