Wednesday, June 25, 2008

No More Radiation!



Well, I quit my job yesterday! I have been working as an x-ray tech at LDS hospital for almost 8 years now! And I've loved it! Seriously, I think my job is one of the coolest jobs out there. I get to work all over the hospital. I get to go on traumas in the ER, cool surgeries in the OR (you don't want to know what they do to you there) and even do x-rays on some pretty crazy people! After Megan was born I cut back to just a couple days a month, but it's been harder and harder to find days to work with my schedule, so I decided it was time to quit! It will be really weird not to work anymore, but it's a good thing. I'm so grateful that I got a good education so that I could have such a great job. Sorry to all the friends and family that will miss all my cool ER stories!
PS - This is a really bad x-ray, I was a much better tech than that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment