Monday, June 30, 2008

Which Princess are You


You Are Cinderella!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

Okay, so I took this quiz and this is what it came up with! I was laughing my head off! My family would be the first to say that I am not a patient person at all! And when it said I'm gentle and soft-spoken, we all know that's way off! So take the quiz and hopefully it will give you better results! I showed this to Megan and told her I was Cinderella and she looked at me and said, "No you're not mommy, you're Sleeping Beauty, remember?" Oh, yeah!

2 comments:

  1. That's funny. Maybe you should take the test again. I took it and it actually fit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Apes, this is Kimby! Fun test, I am Ariel!

    Glad to have found your blog and catch up on your family. I am at http://kimbys.blogspot.com.

    Lets keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete