Monday, July 14, 2008

Festival Days




Our city does festival days after the 4th and we love it! They did a really great job this year! They did a kids bike parade the night before the big parade and Megan had a great time doing that because then she could finally say she was in a parade! Then, of course, everyone woke up early to run the 5k and everyone did awesome! Toby took 3rd overall and Laura took 1st in her age division! Alicia and gramps did awesome without any injuries this year! :) Then Zack and Megan headed off to the bike race. That was a lot of fun to watch and they had a great time! Then grandma fed us a delicious breakfast and then time for the parade! We love this parade! We got tons of candy, toys, balls, popsicles, it was great! All of the bands did a great job and Megan finally got to see "her" band that used to come by our house!

3 comments:

  1. love the pics. I can tell you had a great time because I think I counted 10 exclamation points in your description.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to figure out how you photoshopped Toby's time in his 5k picture...WOW! But seriously, I am so impressed! Tell him congrates for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog Apes. Question, I'm trying to put a slideshow on my blog, do you just copy and paste it onto a post? I'm having difficulties.

    ReplyDelete