Thursday, August 7, 2008

Breaking Dawn


Yes, that's right. I am addicted to these books. Love me or hate me, I don't care because I'm in love with a vampire - and don't worry Toby is aware of this fact. I read this book over the weekend - well I guess I should say in 26 hours! I have a love, hate relationship with the book. There were definitely some good parts, but just as many parts that had me screaming out loud. Luckily I have a sister who lives in Japan so I could call her at midnight with all my complaints! So go read it, it's a fun read. Nothing that will make you feel smarter, but it's still a lot of fun!

2 comments:

  1. I felt the same way! I was definitely frustrated in some parts but it was all worth it! I think people try too hard to hate on the books and so they linger on the negative things, but I love them despite it all. The minute I finished breaking dawn I wanted to start over from the beginning, but I need to hold off that urge for a while so that I won't completely neglect my children this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these books! They are so much fun and their just pure entertainment. If you try to make them anything more than that, you'll ruin it. I loved the whole book (I as a little uncomfortable with the fact that the Mia Maids that I am in charge of read some of those parts) everything was wrapped up so nicely, just the way I like a story to end. I am so crazy for these books I am going to start over from the beginning just for fun. I know I am lame, but I too am in love with a vampire named Edward!

    ReplyDelete