Thursday, January 15, 2009

Max's Room

I was going to post these pictures long before Max was born, but we all know what happened!
My mom and I make a quilt for all the babes born in our family. She buys all the fabric and then I cut and sew it all together and then I give it to her to quilt because I hate that part. So these are pics of the quilt I made and my mom made all the bedding. I wanted to do monkey's because the paint in Max's room is brown, that way I didn't have to repaint. :) I got the idea from pottery barn but of course I didn't want to spend $1,000 for crib bedding, so we made our own and I think it turned out pretty cute!
And I added some pics of Max just because he's so cute. This is how he loves to sleep. He turns on his side and wiggles down until the blankets are over him and curls up and he's out.

If you're wondering why his mattress looks funny, it's because there are 3 of my huge radiology books propping up the mattress because his reflux is so bad.

5 comments:

  1. Max is gorgeous! Two beautiful children! How wonderful! Love, MKG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max is beautiful April. I'm so happy for you guys. What a miracle babies are, I have for sure learned that myself. Hope you are all doing okay, I think of you often.

    love, heather garner williams

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW!He is so cute....my goodness. His room is adorable. So glad he is home safe and sound.
    Brings back memories when you said house arrest until May....that was how long we were in with the twins! Our dr. said we could go anywhere outdoors as long as we didn't let anyone near them so we went to the zoo all the time....got to know those animals personally :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks like he has grown so much already. Thanks for posting so many pictures of him since we can't come and see him. Great job on Max's room and bedding.

    ReplyDelete