Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Elder Spjute

This is my brother Greg or better known as Elder Spjute. This is a picture of him with the illegal immigrants he always finds to teach before they get sent back to Mexico. He is serving in the Cincinnati, Ohio spanish speaking mission. He comes home tomorrow! We are so excited! He is a great missionary and has gone through a lot on his mission with the news of my sister and my mom. Most missionaries would have come home, but not Greg. He knew this was where and what he was supposed to be doing and has kept the faith that all will turn out as it should! Welcome home Elder Spjute!

5 comments:

  1. April, I'm so excited for you! I hope you have such a fun day together as a family! I wish it was my brother. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for Greg-for he will be returning from his missions in glory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe he is home! Wow, what a wonderful happy reunion for your family, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home Greg! I can't believe it has been two years already. It will be so nice for your family to have him home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw! How fun!!! I love homecomings! Enjoy him! Btw....I have the CUTEST cousin in the world that is moving up there in May so if he isn't taken....we gotta set up a date! :)

    ReplyDelete