Monday, February 23, 2009

Lindsey's Party



Lindsey would have thought this was a great party. We ate tons of yummy cake and drank ice cold milk while we were surrounded by snow! It was definitely a new experience. We put peeps all around because she used to love those and cuzin Erika once made her an awesome peep cake. Megan got to let go of some balloons and sadly - this is our first family photo. I know, you can't see Max but it's still the first time all 4 of us have been in the same picture or even out of the house together! :) We all had to giggle a little bit because it looked like there was going to be a graveside service soon that was close to Lindsey and I'm sure they were trying to figure out why there were peeps stuck in the ground when they walked by!
It was a beautiful day to celebrate a beautiful life!

2 comments:

  1. I think it is so neat how you aren't afraid to help Megan remember Lindsey. I know that they had a special bond with each other. You do so many fun and creative things for Lindsey. I know she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Wish I could have been there for the party. Instead, Randy and I ate some ice cream in her behalf.
    I've had some crappy birthdays but Linz wins for crappiest 24th!

    ReplyDelete