Friday, February 5, 2010

My Guilty Pleasure

Last night, as I was laying on the couch trying to breathe through my nose, I watched the preview for the next Survivor - and it looks awesome! I know I'm a total nerd for watching it, but there's something about watching 20 people starving, and wanting to kill each other! :) Having a DVR helps because we just fast forward to the challenges and then to see who got voted off. So it only takes about 15 min. Megan is a huge fan of the show, she loves watching the challenges. Want to know who her favorite was last time? Shambo. I know, scary.

Anyway, this next season is going to be so cool because it's the 20th season so they're doing something special: Villains vs. Heroes. So they gathered all the villains and all the heroes from previous seasons and threw them on an island together. It will be wicked awesome. I know I'm a nerd, but like I said, it's my guilty pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment