Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pizza in the Tub


For the past 2 weeks, Max will not eat dinner. We've tried everything, even just giving him his favorite spaghettios but he's just not interested. Now he's been waking up at night and I can tell he's hungry but I refuse to feed him.

So one night after a particularly bad battle at dinner I put Max in the tub (which he loves) and thought that just maybe he'll eat in the tub. And sure enough, he ate the whole pizza! Hooray!

We're not going to continue doing this every night, but it will definitely be our back up plan.

So in the end he was happy and I was happy. And Toby was jealous because he said this was every man's dream.

4 comments:

  1. I've fed my kids in the tub many a time. Mostly Gavin. Hey, you do what works right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Now you know what to do for Toby's birthday right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last picture is my favorite. Nice work on the Pizza Tub AND the cafe rio. One day when Megan is old enough to read your blog she will know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest face ever, Im sorry! So cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete