Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Much Too Good For Children

Just as I was preparing to make dinner, Megan informed me that her friend had invited her over for her birthday dinner. As soon as I realized Megan wouldn't be here for dinner, I called Toby and told him to pick up some Cafe Rio!

We used to get Megan a quesadilla and giver her a little bit of both of our salads, but as of late, she would eat an entire salad if we let her. This was a sad day for us because it's very hard to give up any of our Cafe Rio!

So we got our salads, gave Max some spaghettios and enjoyed eating all of our food without having to share. (I know that's gross - I used to not be able to finish the whole thing). Then we threw all evidence away in the outside garbage so Megan would never know! It was sooo good! And as we like to say it's, "Much too good for children!"

3 comments:

  1. So jealous! If I ever live near a Cafe Rio I would probably end up going there ever day. And I am not grossed out all by your ability to eat it all in one sitting. If any thing I want you train in me in the ways of eating a Cafe Rio. I don't get it enough to be able to master this skill. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete