Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It's a...

BOY!!!
I know, I can't believe it, but I'm having another boy. I stopped by Megan's school to tell her and she said, "Oh man." Not too excited, she was really hoping for a girl. But who cares about the gender because all things are pointing to a normal pregnancy! Yep, that's what I said - NORMAL! My placenta's in the best place it could be, the baby is growing lots and lots (with of course a little bit bigger head) and I can even have a normal delivery. I know, it's kind of weird. I'm still in shock because I'm not on bed rest or anything, in fact, my dr. told me to KEEP exercising! Hooray!
Well, that was probably too much information for some of you, but there you have it.

7 comments:

  1. Happy Day !!!Congrats....So wonderful to hear that things are "normal" . I think you can thank your mom for that, well after thanking Heavenly Father....She was determined to take care of a few things when it was time for her to leave us. Now if we can get Alicia's future husband to get off his one legged horse. I am sure your mother is working on that too.
    Love You , Auntie Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo!! A little friend for Max. Congrats on being normal for once. We'll keep our fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! We're so happy for you guys. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Awesome! Congrats on the boy and the normalness! A Spjute always loves to hear they're normal every once in a while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so exciting April! Now you can really call him Alejandro!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats that is super exciting. Im happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!!! How fun!! I love my boys....they will be best buddies :)

    ReplyDelete