Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sugar High

My kids have had a Sugar High for about a week now, and we haven't even had Halloween! The only healthy thing I've managed to get Max to eat was half a banana yesterday. Yep, I'm a real good mom. It all started with frosting sugar cookies.
Max really enjoyed this part.
Then we had a party with Toby's family where there was even more candy and yummy food (and where I always forget the camera). Then it was onto the annual witchey-poo party with my dad. Max had so much candy that he started spinning in circles saying, "Whoa, whoa!"
The Ball family joining us from Seattle.
Max had just had his first drink of "potion".
I think he liked it.
A pirate in the pirate room.
My dad trying to calm the kids down after so much sugar.
It did not work.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. Who's the ladybug in the bottom picture? Thats Lucy's costume too.

    ReplyDelete