Monday, November 29, 2010

What we're Thankful for

With Thanksgiving comes a time to reflect on what you're grateful for. So I asked everyone in my family what they were grateful for and here's what they said:
Max is grateful for his cars he lines up every night before he goes to bed.
He's also grateful for his Cars pj's, his Car's seat, and his Car's books...pretty much anything that has to do with cars.
Megan is grateful for all her books that she reads all the time.
Toby is grateful for food. Surprised?
And me? Well, I'm grateful for my bed.
Because what pregnant woman isn't?
Oh, and I'm also grateful for a husband who will take out the trash
without shoes or a shirt and wears a silly hat on a dare from his daughter.

4 comments:

  1. Max is too funny. I miss those days when my boys were totally obsessed with Lightening McQueen. Hopefully Lando will follow in their footsteps.
    And Toby, such a classy way to take out the trash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a 2 year old just like Max. He too is obsessed with lining up his cars at night. I think those two could get along well...their fathers always got along.

    ReplyDelete