Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Skates, SuperHeros & Paint

Max is getting pretty good at rollerblading.
Sometimes I'm a really nice mom, it doesn't happen often but on this night it did. It was the schools annual skate night and Toby was out of town and I was going to be having my amazing Relief Society dinner where I could sit and enjoy my friends with no kids around! (although I'm sure they would end up calling me because someone had bugged someone - which they did). So I compromised with the kids and took them early to the skate place and went late to my dinner. Were they grateful? No, they wanted to stay longer, but that's when I turned into my normal mean self and told them to get in the car or else.
Sam took 5 minutes to get up, it was hilarious.

This is him skating over to me to get mad that I took the previous picture of him.

Superhero day. Sam was sooo excited to have muscles.

Another reason, I'm a mean mom. I had a paint project that lasted a month. I did it slowly because I had to because there was so much trim and I was trying not to kill myself and yell at the kids because I was trying to get it done. But that solved nothing other then I was ornery a whole month because my project wasn't done. Sigh.

But it was worth it because it looks awesome! So long to the color that Toby lovingly referred to as the "diarrhea" color!

No comments:

Post a Comment