Thursday, January 26, 2017

Dumpster Diving

His latest creation. And his favorite 'sticky' gloves.
My youngest child is on the road to greatness. He wants to be a box man (UPS driver) when he grows up and his favorite thing to do is "dumpster dive". There have been many times I come home to see Sam pop his head up from the garbage can, thankfully it's the recycle can. He HAS to go dumpster diving to make his creations. I'm just proud of myself for taking a deep breath and letting him do it. (Really it's just because he's my youngest and I don't have the energy to care anymore, but let's pretend like I'm a good mom!)
This one took weeks to make. He went 3 whole days working on it without playing with friends! And if you know Sam you know that's a big deal, cuz if he doesn't play with a friend he is a monster!

Sitting in it while he plays the Wii - don't get in Max's way when he's playing the Wii!

No comments:

Post a Comment