Tuesday, January 17, 2017

This & That

The boys can now beat me at the double shot.






















We finally saw Star Wars. Sam was pretty bored through most of it (so was I) but then it got good he turned to me and said, "Do you know why I like Star Wars? Because I was born to like guns and Star Wars has TONS of guns in it!"





















Megan was wishing she had a sister, so did her brother's hair anyway.
We figured out Sam would make a pretty girl.

I got a High Fitness Instructor to come teach a class to the YW. It was fun and funny at the same time!






















I get to pretend like I'm in the neighborhood a lot and go snuggle sweet Savannah.

The boys got to find out what it's like to have a nice mom. At their friends house. She let them all paint. Pretty sure that has never been an option for friends at my house. She raised the bar.


No comments:

Post a Comment