Monday, May 1, 2017

Spring

Easter
 Springtime is a busy time for us, as I'm sure with many of you. We've got soccer, baseball, dance, mutual, dance competitions and recitals all vying for our attention. And they always seem to be on the same night! We are just excited to have warmer weather!
Who knew 2 brothers could be sooo opposite, but still be best friends!

Springtime also means it's time for Lagoon again!

This year's exciting because Max can go on all the rides.

Sam is WAY into baseball.

He's pretty cute.

The boys survived Megan's Orchestra concert. They're actually getting pretty good.

And big sigh for me - we're in the thick of Megan's dance competition season. This means me trying to make her hair look good and figuring out how to put on fake eyelashes and making sure we don't forget any parts of the costume (which we did once) and trying to have fun. Megan has a lot of fun and luckily for me all the other mom's can talk to a brick wall and not notice so all I have to do is nod my head and smile every once in a while.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that picture of Sam and Max, and Megan's dance picture too.

    ReplyDelete