Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Megan's Dance Recital


It's been a really fun year to watch Megan dance. She has improved so much, and it's fun to watch her do something she loves. It's still weird for me to have a dancing daughter, but she loves it, so I love it. It was surprising at this concert to watch her hip hop dance for the first time. She was amazing! I had no idea she could do that! And you could tell that she was loving it. Her dance team got first place at most of the competitions and if it wasn't 1st it was 2nd - so they did really well!








We had to get a picture with Grandpa, he's still in denial that he has a dancing granddaughter, but even he could tell how much Megan has improved this year.
Here's my favorite competition dance she did that they got first place everytime, and then her hip hop dance:



4 comments:

  1. Super impressed! And I love your woo-hooing Apes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear it was just last year that Megan was up there running around with the 3-year-olds. And now she's grown and beautiful and totally professional! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could look at this beautiful girl all day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you posted videos! I couldn't tell which girl she was but I'm still impressed because all those girls were awesome. I can't believe you have a daughter who dances. It's as foreign to me as having sons in sports. Our kids have so much more talent than we did!

    ReplyDelete