Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Girls Camp


Megan and I just got back from girl's camp all last week. It was a lot of fun and really hot all at the same time! The theme was Kindle the Spark and our ward took it a little farther to Sparkle. Our camp director did a fabulous job and all the girls behaved and were very kind to each other! It was lots of fun to be there with Megan. She LOVES girls camp! And I realized she doesn't get a lot of girl talk at home because of all the boys at our house. Which is so weird for me to think about because I grew up with 4 sisters!
Our ward doing our skit - it was the best, lots of dancing.

Lots of yummy food!

Our camp was on the edge of the mountain, so we got lots of good sunsets.

Taking a break from the heat and eating some popsicles!

Megan and Kate

I woke up early and went for a run up the mountain, made it to the top and got to see this beautiful scene!

The girls taking off their blindfolds after the faith walk. Apparently I'm too good of a Satan because I got every girl but 4 to leave the rope! Oops! Now everyone calls me Satan.

Playing water balloon volleyball.

Lots of braiding and hair wraps going on.

Fun to see my dad and Kathy up there.

This was the 1st day when we were only supposed to be sitting in the sun for 30 minutes. That turned into 2 hours!!! We were dying!

The girls made signs for their tents. One group named them after a boy they liked. So I was nice enough to bring the sign home and put it in the yard of the boy they liked.
After getting an average of 3 hours of sleep at night, Megan and I crashed on the couch for a couple hours!


No comments:

Post a Comment