Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Bikes, Baseball & Friends

We've enjoyed going on bike rides in the evenings when it finally cools off. We ride the tandem with Sam's pilot hooked too it - it makes for one long bike! When we pass people on the trail they always smile, laugh, applaud, and some even pretend like they're tooting a train horn. Sam loves looking at the funny shadow our bike makes.


Toby finally took the boys to a Bees game. They were so excited, and then they had to wait an hour for the game to finally start because of some lightning! But they had fun riding the train and hitting balls while they waited.



My roommate Autumn came to town, so of course we got together. Man we are getting old!
 It was a big day for our family when Sam was finally tall enough to ride most of the rides at Lagoon! I was excited until I realized that meant I had to go on all the rides. I can't do rides anymore. I hate getting old. But the kids love going to Lagoon with our friends and we were totally laughing that the workers let all those kids go together on the ride with no adult! You can tell it's then end of the season and the workers don't care anymore!
The kids are supposed to be roasting marshmallows in grandpa's new fire pit, but Sof got her phone out and of course that was more interesting. I hate electronics.

No comments:

Post a Comment