Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Family Bonding

We love going on walks to the bird refuge. We've never seen the water so clear.

 Boys are so weird.
 Family bonding at his finest. For Father's Day every year, all the kids and families meet at my Dad's to do a big day of yard work. We can get a lot done. This year my dad decided we needed to push a rock wall back and build a nice, new fire pit. No problem. Except we didn't have 2 of our main guys to help us out. Toby was out with his real bad knee, and Dan was out because of his back. So I had to put my big girl pants on and help with more heavy lifting. Greg was trying to get wheelbarrow loads of pavers up to the lawn where we were building the fire pit. He was starting to give out, so I did what any sister would do - I pushed him from behind! Literally! We were all laughing pretty hard, but it helped and we got the job done! Too bad I don't have a before and after picture.
 Girl cuzin bonding!!! (Savannah & Sofia)
 This is obviously not family, but it might as well be for Megan. She left us many times this summer to join these girls water skiing! She loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment