Friday, January 26, 2018

My View

For more than 2 weeks now, my view has been this:
Sam got the flu. So not fun, then he gave it to Max:
I'm grateful we got our flu shots this year because it really hasn't been that bad, just annoying and long. Lots of periods of feeling better, then crashing when the fever hits, then the cough. And when my kids get a cough, their asthma kicks in, which is not fun. So then we put them on steroids for their cough, and when they're on steroids - they are monsters. If you've ever had your kid on steroids, you know what I'm talking about. Sam just gets hyper and wants to do crazy things, but Max just wants to annoy you and prove that he's ALWAYS right and you're NEVER right.
We went through 4 bottles of ibuprofen and 1 bottle of Tylenol. Yep, it was bad. I had to have a piece of paper hung up to keep track of who got what when.
But all's well with the world because they ALL went back to school today! Yippee!! And Toby's on a trip so I have the whole house to myself! Hallelujah!
Oh, and just to make you feel even worse for me, this is what my husband was doing while I was at home with the kids:
 At least someone was having a good time!

1 comment:

  1. I shouldn't be laughing as hard as I am at that first pic of Sam. Glad you survived!! :)

    ReplyDelete