Monday, March 12, 2018

Moab Wrap Up

I realized I missed a few things from Moab, so here's a quick wrap up.

 Right across from Arches, is this huge red sand hill. We stopped there our last night there to let the kids roll down. It was steep! You had to crawl at the top and it was COLD! The kids feet were like ice when they were done. But they loved it. Toby did crazy somersault/flips down the hill and everyone at the bottom started cheering for him. I thought he was going to die.
 The bathtub full of red sand.
 Our awesome pool
 Toby was so worried we would miss the dunk contest on TV. But we made it back just in time and Sam had a front row seat. Our hotel room was awesome.
I didn't get good pics of us running down the hill cuz I was taking video, so here's just a short clip:

No comments:

Post a Comment