Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Driveways, Soccer, and Tumbling

 
We FINALLY got our driveway redone. It's only been needed to be done since we moved in. According to neighbors it was bad since forever, so probably back to 1990s that it's needed to be done. I hate doing projects like that because it's just a driveway. Yeah, it needed to be done, but now it just delays even longer until I can get my kitchen redone - which in my opinion is WAY better than a driveway.
All done
Max had his tumbling recital where the kids get to show off all their tricks. Max is the only one that can do a back handspring. He's pretty much awesome.


The boys and I went with Toby's parents to see Viewmont in the state soccer finals at the Rio Tinto Stadium. It was lots of fun and Max was into the game since he just finished his soccer season. The game was close the entire time, but the other team ended up winning in overtime.

And this is just a cool picture of Sam playing with his friend Julia outside. I love it when I catch my kids being creative and enjoying the yard!


No comments:

Post a Comment