Monday, June 11, 2018

Girls Weekend

My amazing mother-in-law put together a fun weekend for all us girls. She wouldn't tell us what we were doing, so I was a little nervous - but we had a blast. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. I think it helped that it was the last weekend of May, and all of us had just survived the busiest month of the year, so we were a little delirious!
We started off at our hotel downtown, then Leila pulled out her bag of dice and a coin, and told us that from now on the dice and coin would decide where we would go. And off we went! We went to a yummy hamburger place in Sandy, that happened to have a delicious dessert bar next to it. Then, we somehow made it to Ikea right before it closed. We came back to the hotel and played a simple card game that we could barely get through because we were all so tired (remember the month of May is busy?). It was really late, like 10:00! ;)
We woke up the next day and got some yummy waffles (are you sensing a theme here?) and then off to the best pedicure I've ever had - then the dice magically took us shopping! Amazing how that worked out! But when we were done shopping we went to Dave and Busters and pretended like we were kids again. It was awesome. We were having such a good time that we all called and told our husbands we wouldn't be home until all the kids were in bed. Good thing we all married good guys who were totally ok with it, which is good because we're already planning the next girl trip!
Thanks for a great time Leila!!!



I'm totally using this picture in my next lesson about being addicted to cell phones! ;)

Waffles!
Those massage chairs were amazing. I want one, but I would never leave it.

My elephant legs
More food!


Hubba hubba!
This was a 4 person air hockey table - way better than the normal 2 player one.
Tina just ate a really hot pepper and was trying not to cry, I was crying because I was laughing so hard.

1 comment:

  1. It was a fun weekend and you were all such good sports to go along with it. I'm so glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete