Tuesday, December 6, 2016

It's Great to be 8!

Max turned 8! I can't believe my little 4 lb. NICU baby made it to 8! He was soooo excited for this birthday! I was also excited for him to turn 8, but December birthdays are hard - it's a crazy, busy month! We had a party for him with his friends at Kangaroo Zoo. They all had a blast and were exhausted by the time we left. Max's real birthday was on a Sunday and it was the first Sunday in forever that I can remember that there were no meetings, and no family stuff, so we enjoyed celebrating his birthday in our jammies with just our little family. He was excited to get his first set of scriptures from his grandparents and a new watch that actually fits his wrist!
Opening presents from friends.





Sam, Ryland, Robby, Will, Gage, Max, Davon, Annette

Opening his watch with his new favorite Pokemon shirt!

Another perplexus ball!

He wanted a "chocolate cake with a forest, grass and the writing happy birthday on it". When I asked him what kid of forest, he said, "palm trees". I have no idea why he wanted it like this, I just did as I was told!

1 comment: