Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Basketball & Cars

Toby coached Sam's basketball team. Sam loves basketball, almost as much as football. I just enjoy watching this white blur run down the court. He doesn't want to wear a shirt under his jersey because 'then people can't see my muscles!'
Because they played Jr. Jazz, basketball, we got free tickets to a Jazz game. Toby always takes the kids early so they can go down to the court and see the huge players up close. It ended up being a pretty good game because there was a fight and players got thrown out of the game - now that's my kind of basketball!


Max had his Pinewood Derby. Boy am I glad that's over. I had to start building the car myself before either boy (Toby & Max) would get motivated to finally start it. There's nothing like finishing it the day of! Max's car did pretty well. I can't remember what place he got - it wasn't first and it wasn't last, so a respectable showing. Especially since he was going up 2 dads who are engineers and built their sons cars themselves (don't get me started on how sick and wrong that is, that's a post for another day). As you can see from the pictures, Max did most of the work himself and surprised himself by enjoying it!
 We love our awesome neighbor Mike who's always willing to help us out and lend tools.


No comments:

Post a Comment