Thursday, April 5, 2018

Good Times

Sam invited his non-member friend, Legion, to the Easter primary program. We were really proud of Sam for doing it! It was also neat to be there because I got to help Legion learn how to pray for the first time - and that was awesome! I was a little nervous that he was getting super bored during the lesson part (I don't blame him) but his mom let me know afterward that he had a great time and couldn't stop talking about it, so we're hoping to a lot more church activities with them!
 One of the perks to Toby working from home, is that every once in a while I can convince him to go see a movie with me on $5 Tuesday. On this day, we saw the Black Panther -awesome! What made it even more awesome is that we got to sit in the comfy recliners and we were the only ones in the theater! All for $5!! I love that we don't have kids home anymore and can do fun things like this and of course, brag about it to all our friends/family that still have babes! ;)

 I was in charge of our mutuals Carnival of Life activity. It was a lot of work, but well worth it. I wish I'd taken more pics but I was too busy running around with my head cut off. The kids all loved it and the majority were shocked when they got taken out of the game, judged, and then sent to the kingdom they had 'earned'. My favorite part was that the Telestial kingdom was the Bishop's office, and we turned the lights off and turned the heat up! They were packed in there like sardines!

Megan's orchestra made it to the State Festival - which is a pretty big deal. They then got superior ratings on all 3 of their songs! They're pretty impressive!
Here's one of their songs that's my favorite:

No comments:

Post a Comment