Tuesday, January 22, 2019

January Blues

This is what our Sundays look like now. 9:00 church followed by snuggles by the fire.
I think most moms out there would agree with me that January and February are our least favorite months of the year. They are long and cold. You can't send the kids outside to play because that would be considered child abuse. Everyone is sick of being inside. We try to find things to keep us out of the house, but it's exhausting. If only we could go to Mexico like we did last year...
Toby & the YM are in the throws of basketball season again. They're hoping to take Region again.

They also cleaned all the sacrament trays. They look sooo good, which made me realize that they must never get clean because I've never seen them so sparkly. Ewww.
Megan did a halftime dance with the cheerleaders, and of course the awesome ending pose with all the cheerleaders and dance team is a blur thanks to Sam bumping me, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

Megan's toes are disgusting from all of her dancing.
Max and Sam decided it would be fun to sleep UNDER their beds. We thought they were crazy but they totally slept in the next day! Go figure!

We helped set up 9 square for mutual one night.
Please tell me you've seen the commercial from Little Ceasers for their thin crust pizza?! Max was so excited to reenact it.

No comments:

Post a Comment